AQ Advanced Hair Complex+
Get to the root of the problem with AQ’s follicle-stimulating formula.
Advanced Hair Complex+ Benefits
- Designed to help prevent hair loss
- May rejuvenate damaged hair follicles
- Aims to improve hair quality and texture
- Helps to restore healthy hair growth cycles
- Can increase circulation and nutrition to scalp and hair follicles
- Unique dual functionality for home-use and professional treatment
AQ Skin Solution’s Advanced Hair Complex+ was created to address aging hair follicles and hair loss by employing patented growth factor technology to promote healthy hair. Stem cells lining the hair follicles are crucial for the production and maintenance of hair. Supplementing with growth factors and active ingredients provides support to these stem cells so that hair can thrive. AQ’s advanced formulation works by nourishing hair follicles to a more functional and healthy state with GFs, active ingredients and fruit oils.
The Advanced Hair Complex+ aims to improve the overall condition of the scalp and damaged hair follicles, while trying to increase the circulation of select growth factor proteins found in your healthy hair follicles. This process can allow for a normal hair growth cycle that leads to improved overall hair quality.
- Wash hair and scalp with shampoo (preferably in the morning).
- Dry hair and scalp and apply serum in small doses to the area(s) of the scalp you wish to treat.
- Massage the area(s) of application for a minimum of five minutes. Leave hair unwashed for a minimum of eitht hours (preferable overnight).
- Repeat steps 1–3 every other day until all five vials have been used.
Water (Aqua), Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Propylene Glycol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Find a Stockist
AQ Skin Technology
Growth factor (GF) technology refers to AQ’s cutting edge method of producing human growth factors and utilizing them in topical cosmeceuticals for skin, hair follicles and vaginal walls.